NFL Smack Talk Thread

Discussion in 'Sports & Leisure' started by Dan Driscoll, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Drew

Drew Well-Known Member Top Poster

2. Chris Slade

Chris Slade Well-Known Member Top Poster

He did take something during rehab, he admitted it, but I don't think we know what he took. The league does not have much of a policy against PED. Could the league even exist as it does today without them? My guess would be no. These guys are too big, too strong, and too fast to be all natural. They are so hard on their bodies.

I am not saying it is okay, it is just where we are. I've been in the gym at least 3 days a week since September, usually more. The gains I have made in strength and size are noticeable, and surely considerably better than typical. Good enough that it is possible a person might think I take something, but it won't last forever, I am starting to slow down already. To be as big as they are and as lean as they are, I really think a lot of them have had some chemical help, I really do. HGH, steroids, SARMS, there is so much out there, and then what is easily available to these guys, that is not available to the average guy, and the amount of money that is on the line. It all points to a lot of guys using if you ask me. I am a little shorter than Edelman, but not a lot, probably a similar kind of build. No way in hell I will ever get to be his size and strength, just not possible. I think I would need a couple of years of juice, and at this point I am too old.

3. Carl V

Carl V Well-Known Member Donor Top Poster

Well, he was suspended for the first four games.... cough cough. Now if this were mlb, Olympic Athletics, a cyclist, he would never had been able to participate in this seasons big final event.

No, the NFL needs PED. and they are willing to look the other way. Strong players union.