Zodiac HD release: Delayed

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Shane, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Shane

Shane Active Member

Link here
    They are delaying it because a bigger fully featured in the extras department version is coming. Since they are double dipping on the title, they want to use the fully loaded version on HD/BR.

Personally I can't complain.

2. Dan S.

Dan S. Active Member

Wow, we haven't talked about this movie in forever and a day! I picked it up a few weeks ago and finally watched it the other night. Excellent movie. I continue to really like how Fincher does what he does. For a 2 1/2 hour movie, I was never wishing it would hurry up and was only more intrigued when it was finished. This will be my rare movie that I actually go through some of the extras. Supposedly the documentary about the case is amazing, and feature length as well. The Blu-ray picture was very good and sound was excellent- I paused the movie a couple of times to figure out if it was raining outside or just in the movie:). I would recommend this one to anyone with even a passing interest in the subject.

3. stephenj

stephenj Active Member

Yeah, i saw this in the theater when it was out .. very creepy and compelling. Bought the HD-DVD and that was great.

Glad it's out on Blu-Ray now.